By means of the implementation of the forms included in the website, with reference to the services provided by KALISPERA MEDICAL WRITING S.L. users accept the inclusion and the treatment of the data that they provide in a processing of personal data, which KALISPERA MEDICAL WRITING S.L. is the owner, being able to exercise the relevant rights according to the exposed in the following clauses.
KALISPERA MEDICAL WRITING S.L. acts as the owner, facilitator and content manager of this website. KALISPERA MEDICAL WRITING S.L. informs users that it complies with the data protection regulations in force and, in a special way, with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of The Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (onwards, General Data Protection Regulation) and with the Law 34/2002, of 11 July, about Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
All legal texts are available to users and/or interested in the corresponding website.
2. WHO IS THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
KALISPERA MEDICAL WRITING S.L. is the responsible of the collection and the processing of your personal data in relation with their services.
Under no circumstances will KALISPERA MEDICAL WRITING S.L. be responsible for the data of the clients and / or users of the affiliates, webmasters or advertisers who contract the services of KALISPERA MEDICAL WRITING S.L. being these the controller of the data of their own clients.
KALISPERA MEDICAL WRITING S.L. is compromised to respect and be care of your privacy and the security of your data.
The identify data of the controller are: KALISPERA MEDICAL WRITING S.L. with CIF B66448721, and established in C/ Gran Vía de les Corts Catalanes, 264 Planta 4º, 08004, Barcelona.
3. WHAT KIND OF DATA ARE WE COLLECTING?
In accordance with the provisions in the regulation in force, KALISPERA MEDICAL WRITING S.L. only collects the data strictly necessary to offer the services derived from its activity and other benefits, managements and activities attributed by the Law.
4. FOR WHAT PURPOSE/S ARE WE COLLECTING DATA?
In this website, only contact data is obtained, provided by Users. The data that can be collected from the user are treated with the purposes of:
- Management of your contact data to solve doubts or suggestions, the legal basis being your consent.
- Management of your contact data to process your budget requests, the legal basis being your consent, as well as the execution of a pre-contractual relationship.
- Send, where appropriate, notifications that may be of interest to you, the legal basis being your consent
- Management of your data to be able to provide corresponding training services.
It is reported that automated evaluations will not be carried out, nor will user profiles be developed.
Likewise, we inform you that the information of the databases can be used for the identification of the Users.
5. TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
With the aim of obtaining the plenty satisfaction of our clients, we informed that all the data that you have proportionated and the data you will proportionate belong your relationship with KALISPERA MEDICAL WRITING S.L. will be processing with the maximum confidentiality.
The data can be communicated to the following recipients:
- Third parties that help us to provide Information Technology services, such as platform providers, hosting services, maintenance and support in our databases, as well as in our software and applications that may contain data about you.
- Third parties that help us to provide digital and e-commerce services such as social listening, store locator, loyalty programs, identity management, ratings and reviews, CRM, web analytics and search engine, content healing tools generated by the user.
KALISPERA MEDICAL WRITING S.L. will collaborate with the aim that third parties comply with the legislation in force, although the responsibility will be demandable to the third parties.
KALISPERA MEDICAL WRITING S.L. does not sell, rent or transfer the personal data of the users of this website, except in the case that is necessary for the provision of their services.
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data will be kept while the user does not state otherwise and for the legally established conservation periods, unless for logical and obvious reasons they have lost the usefulness or the legitimate purpose for which they were collected.
7. WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS OF THE USERS THAT PROVIDE US THEIR DATA?
Users may exercise, in relation with the data collected by the way described in the first point, the rights recognized in the General Data Protection Regulation, and, the rights of portability, access, rectification, deletion and limitation to the processing.
The rights referred above, may be exercised by each user by written and signed request, accompanied by a photocopy of DNI, NIE or Passport, addressed to the following address: C/ Gran Vía de les Corts Catalanes, 264 Planta 4º, 8004 Barcelona. They can also send this information by email to the address email@example.com.
Asimismo, se hace saber a los usuarios que pueden retirar el consentimiento para el tratamiento de sus datos en cualquier momento, así como que pueden presentar reclamación ante la Autoridad de Control (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos) de considerarlo oportuno.
Moreover, users are informed that they can withdraw their consent for the processing of their data at any time, as well as that they can submit a claim to the Control Authority (Spanish Agency of Data Protection) if deemed appropriate.
8. COMMUNICATION OF INCIDENCE AND IRREGULARITIES
In the case of exist any conduct or situation that can be susceptible to generate an incidence or any king of irregularity, please contact with firstname.lastname@example.org or in the following address: C/ Gran Vía de les Corts Catalanes, 264 Planta 4º, 8004 Barcelona.
If you have any doubt or preoccupation about the treatment or the use of your personal data or want to exercise any of the rights above, please contact with KALISPERA MEDICAL WRITING S.L. or write us at the following direction email@example.com.
10. USER COMMITMENT
11. USE AND CONTENT RESPONSABILITY OF THE USERS
Both the access to our website and the use that may be made of the information and content included in this website, will be the unique responsible the person who made it. Therefore, the use that can be made of the information, images, content and/or products reviewed and accessible through it, will be subjected by the legality, whether national or international, applicable, as well as the principles of good faith and lawful use by the users, who will be responsible for this access and correct use
Therefore, the use that can be made of the information, images, content and / or products reviewed and accessible through it, will be subject to the legality, whether national or international, applicable, as well as the principles of good faith and use. lawful by the users, who will be entirely responsible for said access and correct use. The users will be obliged to make a reasonable use of the services or contents, under the principle of good faith and with respect to current legislation, morals, public order, good customs, the rights of third parties or the own company, all according to the possibilities and purposes for which they are designed.
KALISPERA MEDICAL WRITING S.L. does not assume responsibilities, whether direct or indirect, for emergent damage or lost profit, derived from the misuse of the services or contents made by the users or third parties.
12. LSSI-CE INFORMATION
In compliance with the duty of information contemplated in the article 10 of the Law 34/2012, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the dynamizer and content management of the website where you can download different applications and/or information is KALISPERA MEDICAL WRITING S.L. established at C/ Gran Vía de les Corts Catalanes, 264 Planta 4º, 8004 Barcelona, and with the management of the Internet domain www.kalispera.net registered in the corresponding registry, attending to communications from users and/or interested through the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any other commercial, trade, administrative or contracting activity of goods and/or services is the responsibility of the company mentioned above, owner of this domain.
13. INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
14. INFORMATION OF THE USE OF OTHER WEBSITES AND SOCIAL NETWORKS
The company is only responsible for the contents and the management of the websites of which it is the owner or has a right of similar nature. Any other website or social network or repository of information on the Internet, outside of this website, is the responsibility of its legitimate owners.
KALISPERA MEDICAL WRITING S.L. is committed to control the contents that are exposed in these social networks and will expel those users who make an incorrect use in them.
KALISPERA MEDICAL WRITING S.L. recommends, following instructions from the National Institute of Communication Technologies (INTECO) and the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), for the use of social networks or navigation in Web environments, the execution of the following actions:
- It is recommended that all users resort to the use of personal pseudonyms or nicknames with which to operate over the Internet, allowing them to have an authentic “digital identity” that does not compromise the security of their personal and professional lives.
- It is recommended that users take special care when publishing audiovisual and graphic content in their profiles, since in this case they may be placing the privacy and privacy of people in their environment at risk.
- It is recommended to adequately configure the degree of privacy of the user profile in the social network, so that it is not completely public, but only those people who have been classified as “friends” have access to the information published in the profile or “direct contacts” previously by the user.
- It is recommended to accept as a contact only those people known or with whom you have a prior relationship, not compulsively accepting all contact requests you receive and investigating whenever possible and necessary, who is the person requesting your contact through the social network.
- It is recommended not to publish in the user profile physical contact information, which allows anyone to know where they live, where they work or study daily or the leisure places they usually frequent.
- To the users of microblogging tools, it is recommended to take special care regarding the publication of information regarding the places where they are always.
- It is recommended to use and publish only content with respect to which there is sufficient intellectual property rights. Otherwise, the user will be committing a civil offense protected by national courts.
- It is recommended that users use different user names and passwords to enter the different social networks of which they are members.
- It is recommended to use passwords with a minimum length of 8 characters, alphanumeric and with capital and lowercase letters.
- It is recommended that all users have installed and properly updated antivirus software on their computers.
- Minors should not disclose excessive personal data. Never give data to strangers.
- All the information concerning the website must be read. It explains who are the owners of the same and the purpose for which the data is requested.
- If the user is under fourteen years of age, the consent of the parent tutors is also needed. In these cases, whenever data is requested by a social network should ask the parents or guardians to see if they approve the subscription or not.
- Usernames and passwords should not be communicated to third parties, nor shared among friends or classmates. These data are private and should not be communicated to third parties and/or strangers.
- Whenever there is any doubt regarding any situation that derives from the use of social networks and collaborating tools, parents or guardians should be asked.
- The computer must be kept in a common area of the house.
- Rules should be established on the use of the Internet at home.
- Parents should know the operation and possibilities of this type of platforms, both positive and negative.
- Activate parental control and platform control tools, as well as establish parent or guardian mail as a secondary contact email.
- Make sure that age verification controls are in place.
- Ensure the correct installation of the content blocker.
- Raise awareness and inform minors about aspects related to security.
- Explain to children that they never have to meet people they have met in the online world and that if they do so it must always be in the company of their parents or guardians.
- Ensure that minors know the risks and implications of hosting content such as videos and photographs, as well as the use of webcams through social networks.
- Control the minor's user profile.
- Make sure that the child only accesses the pages recommended for their age.
- Make sure that children do not use their full name.
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?